Building brand loyalty for deep-frozen pizzas demands close attention to product quality, and cryogenic freezing technology can preserve the texture and taste that loyal consumers expect. State-of-the-art cryogenic solutions from Messer are designed with food safety and hygiene in mind, and can:
- Boost high-volume throughput. New cryogenic freezers can freeze pizzas and other frozen dough products with precision at high-volume production rates and low cryogen consumption. Throughput can typically be increased by 10% or more with new CRYOLINE® XF (Crossflow) spiral freezer. Messer Impingement Freezers add an initial high-pressure blast of cryogen for quick penetration to minimize cycle times.
- Improve package appearance and quality. Crust freezing the pizza pie after baking helps ensure that pizza sauce prevent “bleed through” during the packaging process.
- Extend shelf-life. Finished pizzas can be gas flushed during packaging to help extend shelf life. MAPAX® by Messer offers a quality modified atmosphere solution.
- Improve quality consistency. Spiral freezers are prone to warmer temperatures at the outer edge of the belt. The new Crossflow spiral freezer features a proprietary, high-efficiency air-flow design that delivers uniform temperatures across the belt.
- Conserve plant floor space. A variety of space-saving freezers are available, and because they are highly efficient, new cryogenic freezers can sometimes help consolidate two or more lines into one.
Messer technology can quickly transform the sauce-cooling process for faster production and more consistent pizza quality. This includes:
ACCU-CHILL® Inline Sauce Cooling System – New
Rapidly cool sauces, gravies, marinades, fillings, etc. as they flow from the kettle to the next production step to dramatically improve production rates.