Cryogenic solutions from Messer can quick-freeze raw, marinated and cooked diced poultry, or crust-freeze poultry products with high efficiency, especially when compared to mechanical freezers and older cryogenic equipment. State-of-the-art hygienic designs provide easy access for thorough cleaning and can quickly boost productivity. They can also help:
- Reduce fines losses. CO2 flighted freezers, traditionally used for IQF products, are subject to snow carryover which can trap fines and slow production. Product losses add up and affect packing weights. (Our CRYOLINE® CW is making flighted freezers obsolete.)
- Minimize or eliminate IQF belt sticking / clumping. Individually quick frozen (IQF) diced poultry, diced meats and other small or fragile items tend to clump together or stick to belts.
- Improve moisture retention. More rapid freezing and crust-chilling helps lock-in the moisture that contributes to product quality and finished product weight.
- Reduce product losses. CO2 flighted freezers, traditionally used for IQF products, are subject to snow carryover which can trap fines and slow production. Product losses add up and reduce packing weights. Our patented CRYOLINE® CW (CRYOWAVE®) freezer eliminates snow carryover and features a gentle wave action that also helps reduce product losses.
- Cut labor and maintenance time. Avoiding snow carryover eliminates unnecessary downtime for cleanouts. And industry leading hygienic freezer designs from Messer provide easy access for thorough cleaning.
- Maximize plant floor space. Messer equipment is designed to make optimal use of cryogen, and with a dramatically smaller footprint compared to mechanical systems, it is easy to increase capacity in the same space.